Whether you’re having login trouble, issues with your browser, or any number of unusual errors, a quick clearing of the Cache, Cookies & History is the first solution we recommend.
Why do we ask you to do this? In order to speed up your internet experience, browsers will “remember” old versions of websites so that they load more quickly. Usually, this is not a problem, but when websites update, remembering that old version can sometimes cause a problem. Clearing Cache, Cookies & History tells the browser to start over fresh.
As per our FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
To access our service you need to have the latest update for browsers such as Chrome or Firefox and the appropriate hardware and operating system to support this.
If you have followed the below steps and your errors still persist please contact support@L2B.co.za or 087 150 1465
1. When your browser is open press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac) on your keyboard
2. Select the following: Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files
3. From the “Time range” drop-down menu, select All time.
4. Click CLEAR DATA.
5. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- In Chrome, click the menu (⋮) in the top-right corner.
- Hover over More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- For time range, select All time. Make sure that Cached images and files is checked, uncheck the boxes for Cookies and Browsing history, and then click Clear Data. Quit and reopen Chrome.
- Next, to clear your cookies, type chrome://settings/siteData?search=cookies into your address bar
- In the search box, enter Lumosity.
- Click the trash can icon to the right of each entry, or click Remove all shown and then Clear All.
- Quit and reopen Chrome.
- Select the menu in the top right corner (≡) and click Preferences orOptions.
- Click Privacy & Security from the lefthand menu.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data.
To clear cache and all cookies, leave both boxes checked and then click Clear.
To remain logged into other sites, you can uncheck the box for cookies and just clear your cache, and then clear your cookies for Lumosity only:
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Manage Data.
- Enter Lumosity in the search box, and click Remove All Shown, then click Save Changes.
- Restart your browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and click History.
- Select Clear History..
- Select all history and click Clear.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and click Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Under Remove all website data click Details.
- Enter Lumosity in the search box, and click Remove All.
- Close and reopen your browser.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subscribers, please visit Leads 2 Business.
To view notes with screenshots on how to use our website, please visit Leads 2 Business Wiki.
To view more Events, please visit our Leads 2 Business Blog.
If you find that you are monitoring a lot of Projects which you no longer wanting to monitor, i.e. they have been completed and are no longer relevant to you, it is possible bulk unmonitor by Project Status via Cleanup Projects
To Cleanup Projects run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
Select ‘Cleanup Projects’:
Click on the Project Status’ that you wish to unmonitor in the block on the left. Once you click on the status it will move over to the block on the right hand side. Once you have selected all the status’ that you wish to unmonitor, click on ‘Remove Selected’
To Bulk Allocate run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
Select ‘Bulk Allocate’:
Bulk Allocating will select to monitor all Projects that fit into the filters that you have selected for your Daily Advisories. You will receive emails on all Projects that you are monitoring as soon as they are updated or changed in any way.
To upload your company logo and email signature (these will automatically be attached onto emails that you send to contacts on the L2B website) run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
Select ‘Email Signature’:
Select ‘Upload Logo’, you will then select your company logo from your PC. Please note that you are only able to load Image Files.
You may then update your email signature. Your email signature may only be text, it does not allow for images.
Click ‘Save Changes’. Your Logo and Email Signature will now be saved on the site and will be included in any emails you send to professionals from the email link on Projects as well as any emails sent to contacts from the Directory
To view which services you are subscribed to run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
Select ‘Subscribed To’:
To update your Password run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
Select ‘Change Password:
Enter your current password in the first block, then enter your new password into the second and third blocks. Your password needs to be at least 6 characters long.
Then select ‘Change Password’ at the bottom
To update your Profile Filters run your cursor over your name in the top right hand side of the page, and select Profile Settings
This will take you to your Personal Info Page:
Please ensure that all your contact details are correct. This is vitally important to ensure that prospective clients are able to access your correct details on our site should need to.
*NB* Please note that your email address is not listed on the site for others to see, they are only able to email you through the email link that appears on your Directory Listing.
To check your Branch Details, click on your company name under “Branch” on the bottom left of your screen:
Here it is important to check that your “Branch Description”, “Branch Capacity”, “Serviceable Regions” and “Trades” are all listed correctly as these will determine which RFQ’s are sent to you by main contractors.
Also check your “Contacts” on the Left hand side of the page to confirm if the correct contacts from your branch are listed.
Under Division you will be able to see if your CIDB Rating, BEE Level and Website address are listed:
A Daily Advisory is an email sent every afternoon to let you know of all the Projects and/or Tenders published each day according to the filters that you have set up for your profile.
To view more details online, click on the reference number: