When there are tender documents available for download, this field will be populated and appear as so
Please click where indicated and you will be able to download the tender documents made available on the organisation website.
Should the above not be available, this means that either the tender documents are available in hardcopy for purchase and/ or collection only. Or at the time of the tender notice publication, the tender documents were not yet available for download.
Pro Tip: When the closing date of the tender notice passes, this link will no longer be available.
Your Notes – This allows you to add your own notes to a tender notice.
Tender Award – This will show the Date of the Award and the Awarded Value (if known). This section will also show the L2B Researcher who followed up on the award information.
The Researcher’s name will be a link, allowing them to be contacted concerning the Award.
Tender Award Notes – These notes will indicate the latest information concerning the award and will be dated, and show the applicable L2B Researcher.
Awarded Companies – If a tender has been successfully awarded to a company or companies, this section will display the Awarded Companies details.
- Contact Details – This is the contact details for the awarded company.
- View Linked Items – This links to other leads this company is attached to
- Add as Favourite Professional – Add as a Favourite Professional to ease searching
- Email this Professional – Click on this link and email the Professional
Region – Leads 2 Business researches tender notices throughout South Africa and a number of countries in Africa. Depending on the details supplied in a tender, the Region could either be a Country, a Province, a Provincial Dialing Code area or a City.
These regions correspond with the Regions available in the Advisory settings:
Protip: If a tender has a Region as a City (e.g. Durban), a subscriber will receive that tender as along as they have the applicable Province/ Country (e.g. Kwazulu-Natal) selected (and other applicable criteria).
Industry – This indicates in which sector the work is taking place. The Industries are: Factory & Warehousing; Healthcare; Hospitality & Leisure; Industrial; Institutional; Mining; Office & Commercial; Power Grid; Renovations; Residential; Retail; Road; Transport Terminal; Water.
The Industries correspond to the Industries selected on the Advisory settings:
Protip: Unless there’s a particular Industry you are not interested, select all the Industries.
Category – This indicates the work required for the tender notice. What is mentioned in the Description is used to categorise the tender. The Categories are: Air Con & Refrigeration; Alternate Energy; Building; Consultants; Demolition & Blasting; Electrical & Instrument; Facilities Management; Fencing; Fleet Management & Transportation; Infrastructure; IT & Telecom; Materials & Supplies; Mechanical; Plant & machinery; Security & Fire; Supplier Database; Trades.
The Categories correspond with the Advisory Tender Categories:
Protip: Always ensure that your Advisory settings are set up correctly, to ensure you are notified of tenders that are beneficial to your company.
Language – All tender notices on Leads 2 Business are available in English, however some have to be translated first. This field will indicate if it’s a translated tender or not.
Validity Period – This will indicate the expected period of time that the prices submitted on the closing date, must be valid for. Examples: 30 days, 60 days or 90 days from closing date and time.
Financing Institution – This will indicate the Financing Institution for the tender. In other words, the source of funding for the contract. This is more applicable for tenders in Africa.
Contract Details – This is the Contract period. This is the expected length of the contract.
Delivery Point – This is where the tender documents, and applicable supporting documentation, must be submitted on the Closing Date.
Restrictions – These are the criteria that have to be successfully met for a tender to be considered responsive. Examples: BBBEE Status Level of Contributor, Tax Status Pin, Preferential Point system, CIDB rating etc
Deposit Details – This field will either display the amount payable for the tender documents, reference the Document Collection field for the various options in obtaining the tender documents or it will state “No Details”.
Closing Date Reminder – When the Closing Date is still pending, there’s an option to Set a Reminder.
This page displays as follows:
Once the Closing Date has passed, this specific reminder option is no longer available.
Closing Date – This is the date and time that the tender documents must be handed in at the Delivery Point.
Request Attendance Service – This service is only available for Gauteng tenders. Whereby a subscriber can request for the site meeting to be attended on their behalf for a fee.
Once the meeting date has passed, it is no longer available
Site Inspection Reminder – When there is a meeting scheduled, and it is still pending; there’s an option to
This option displays as follows
Once the meeting date passes, this specific reminder option is no longer available.
Site Inspection information – Also known as a briefing meeting, clarification meeting, information session etc. If a meeting is scheduled, then it will be specified whether it is compulsory or not, the date and time and venue as well as any other criteria required for the meeting.
If there’s no meeting scheduled, it will state that there’s no meeting scheduled.
If the tender notice hasn’t mentioned anything concerning a meeting, it will state “No Details”.
Description – This is the breakdown (whether general or specific) of the services or goods or works requested/ required in the tender notice.
Protip: If the full Description is not displaying, then you are not logged into the website.
Title – A brief summary of the Description, The Title is what appears in the Advisory email sent to subscribers each day.
DTA (Daily Tender Advisory) Number – This is the unique reference given to the tender notice by L2B. It is the quickest and most efficient number to use to find the specific tender you are looking for.
It is readily available on from the Advisory email, and ideally should be referenced in all correspondence with L2B.
Professionals – These are the contact people listed on the tender notice, who would be able to assist with any administrative or technical queries.
The below are the options available for the Professionals listed:
- Contact Details – This would be the telephone or fax number supplied for the Contact person
- View Linked Items – This links to other Leads that the Professional is attached to
- Favourite Professional – Add the Professional as a Favourite, allowing for quick searching in the future
- Email this professional – If there is an email address available, this link is available allowing the subscriber to email the Professional through the website
Protip: If Email this Professional option isn’t available, then there’s no email address available. If there are no Professionals listed, then you aren’t logged in
Daily Tenders has a team dedicated to sourcing & researching various building and construction tenders across South Africa and Africa.
Tenders are indexed based on Industry, Region, CIDB grading and Keywords allowing you to select which tender information you wish to receive, relevant to your business. At the end of each business day you will receive an e-mail customised to your company’s requirements. This efficient, time saving system places relevant Tender business opportunities at your finger tips.
Whether you’re having login trouble, issues with your browser, or any number of unusual errors, a quick clearing of the Cache, Cookies & History is the first solution we recommend.
Why do we ask you to do this? In order to speed up your internet experience, browsers will “remember” old versions of websites so that they load more quickly. Usually, this is not a problem, but when websites update, remembering that old version can sometimes cause a problem. Clearing Cache, Cookies & History tells the browser to start over fresh.
As per our FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
To access our service you need to have the latest update for browsers such as Chrome or Firefox and the appropriate hardware and operating system to support this.
If you have followed the below steps and your errors still persist please contact support@L2B.co.za or 087 150 1465
1. When your browser is open press Ctrl+Shift+Delete (Windows) or Command+Shift+Delete (Mac) on your keyboard
2. Select the following: Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files
3. From the “Time range” drop-down menu, select All time.
4. Click CLEAR DATA.
5. Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- In Chrome, click the menu (⋮) in the top-right corner.
- Hover over More Tools and select Clear Browsing Data.
- For time range, select All time. Make sure that Cached images and files is checked, uncheck the boxes for Cookies and Browsing history, and then click Clear Data. Quit and reopen Chrome.
- Next, to clear your cookies, type chrome://settings/siteData?search=cookies into your address bar
- In the search box, enter Lumosity.
- Click the trash can icon to the right of each entry, or click Remove all shown and then Clear All.
- Quit and reopen Chrome.
- Select the menu in the top right corner (≡) and click Preferences orOptions.
- Click Privacy & Security from the lefthand menu.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data.
To clear cache and all cookies, leave both boxes checked and then click Clear.
To remain logged into other sites, you can uncheck the box for cookies and just clear your cache, and then clear your cookies for Lumosity only:
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Manage Data.
- Enter Lumosity in the search box, and click Remove All Shown, then click Save Changes.
- Restart your browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and click History.
- Select Clear History..
- Select all history and click Clear.
- Close and reopen your browser.
- Go to the Safari menu and click Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Under Remove all website data click Details.
- Enter Lumosity in the search box, and click Remove All.
- Close and reopen your browser.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subscribers, please visit Leads 2 Business.
To view notes with screenshots on how to use our website, please visit Leads 2 Business Wiki.
To view more Events, please visit our Leads 2 Business Blog.